ARE YOU A WOMAN ON THE MOVE? Are you a woman seeking support and understanding as you navigate through tough financial situations? Are you working hard, striving to improve your financial circumstances? Are you tired of feeling stuck in the same cycle of living pay check to pay check?
WOTM is an education and empowerment group for women of all ages who have financial struggles, and are ready to move towards economic self-sufficiency. Participants are assisted in establishing goals related to employment, education, housing, finances, self-esteem, health & wellness, and stress reduction, and more. Through individual coaching, weekly workshops and group support, women learn skills to move towards change.
The program runs from September through May and meets weekly on Wednesdays from 5:30p – 7:30p
FREE CHILD CARE PROVIDED WHILE IN GROUP
Candidates must be:
- The financial head of the household
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Struggling economically with transportation, housing, child care, medical issues, etc.
In addition, candidates must meet ONE of the following:
- Employed at one or more jobs paying below the living wage
- Employable, but unable to find jobs that pay a sufficient living wage
- Going to school to enhance their employ-ability